South Carolina Sweet Peach Spritzer
Did you know that South Carolina produces more peaches than any other state in the South? This delectable fruit is a sweet staple in our summertime diet and this sweet southern peach cocktail will delight any guest on your porch!
- Glass-filled with crushed ice
- 1 fluid ounce Peach Vodka
- 1 fluid ounce White Wine (Savignaugn Blanc or Pinot Grigio)
- 1 fluid ounce club soda or sprite
- Optional Garnish: Sliced South Carolina Peaches
- Optional Garnish: Fresh Basil Sprigs
- Optional Garnish: Frozen Cherries (you can use instead of or with ice cubes!)
- Optional Garnish: Frozen Blueberries
- Add all of the liquids to the glass filled with crushed ice.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with a peach slice and/or fresh fruit & basil as desired.
- Now…sit back and enjoy the sweet taste of Summertime y’all!!!