Be prepared. The Beaufort County South Carolina Emergency Management app will help you prepare and plan for how to respond to a disaster.
Information in this app derives from trusted informational sources, including the Federal Emergency Management Agency and National Weather Service. Services on the Beaufort County SC Emergency Management mobile app include individual and family planning for disasters, “Need to Know” informational brochures, live traffic cameras around Beaufort County and maps for evacuation routes and shelters.
Using the Beaufort County SC Emergency Management app, you will be able to:
• Share your status with your selected contacts with the push of a button.
• Receive critical emergency alerts via push notification.
• Locate Beaufort County’s emergency shelters.
• View up-to-date evacuation route maps.
• Get the latest news and weather for the Beaufort County area.
• Create a personalized Emergency Preparedness Plan by answering five basic questions.
Once Your Plan is generated, it is stored on your smartphone and can easily be shared with family members and friends. Your Plan comprises:
• An Emergency Supply Kit Checklist tailored to your needs.
• A Customized Emergency Food Supply Shopping List.
• An Emergency Communications Plan to notify your loved ones of your status
• Critical information to prepare your home for an impending disaster.
Learn about the various emergency situations that Beaufort County residents are most likely to face in five integrated eGuides:
• Family Preparedness
• Emergency Preparedness for Pet Owners
• Crime Prevention
The Beaufort County SC Emergency Management mobile app is available for free on both Android and Apple devices.